The Real Dream Living
Honolulu is the capital and largest city in “The Aloha State” and is located on the southern coast of Oahu Island. Honolulu means “sheltered bay” or “place of shelter” in the Hawaiian language.
Honolulu is the capital and largest city in “The Aloha State”
The Best Partner to Find New House.
The City and County of Honolulu administration is a mayor-council system that oversees all of the civil defense, emergency medical, fire, sanitation, streets, water, parks, recreation, and others. Honolulu boasts one of the largest municipal governments in the entire United States and operates on an annual budget of $1 billion.
The city of Honolulu is where many different ethnic groups live, work, and play among mountains, valleys, beaches, and, skyscrapers. Honolulu is full of friendly people, extreme beauty, and very unique and varied cultures. Honolulu, Hawaii is the land of enchantment, the land of sun and sand, and with all of the different races and ethnicities present, is the melting pot of the Pacific.
- Population: 377,260
- Population of Oahu Island: 900,000
- State Nickname: “Aloha State”
- State Motto: “Ua mau ke ea o ka aina I ka pono” – “The life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness”
- Area: 272.1 km
- Water: 50.1 km
- Median Household Income: 45,112
- Median Family Income: 56,311
- Unemployment Rate: 2.6%
- Average Annual Rainfall: 19.7 inches/year (average 1.64 inches/month)
- Average Annual Snowfall: 0 inches
- Average Temperature in January: 71.4 degrees
- Average Temperature in July: 78.9 degrees
Royal Villa, Canggu
Cempaka Apartment, Kuta
Cendana Apartment, Canggu